Blogging is not an overnight thing, it might look simple but it isn’t. It needs a lot of passion and dedication to perfect it.
It is necessary to update the blog regularly. That doesn’t mean you can write any bullshit. You need to generate unique and fresh content. For newbie’s it is obviously difficult to come up with different ideas every time.Once in a while, everybody will come across this thing called ‘Writers’s block’. you don’t get any ideas to processed.
‘Running out of ideas’ is a choice, not an accident
What??? What are you saying? Isn’t it an accident? NOT.
Let me explain you; how and why exactly you ran out of ideas:
- You stress a lot by over-thinking.
- You are scared to express your words because you think it is not good enough.
- You don’t read other blogs or books.
- You bother about what other bloggers think.
- You’re bothered about what your neighbors and their dog thinks.
Now tell me, isn’t this an option? You deliberately ran out of ideas. So the secret lies within you. Don’t let others to take control of your mind, and then see the difference.
This might not be the exact reason you’re not getting ideas, but similar.
Things to do to make sure you won’t run out of blogging ideas
1. Look how others are doing and get inspire:
- What or who inspired you to choose blogging? Now go back there and get some inspiration.
- Assume that blogging can make you an Entrepreneur: Stop assuming, it is reality. Blogging can actually make you successful entrepreneur. Just look at guys like Neil Patel from Quicksprout.com and Pat Flynn from SmartPassiveIncome, these guys don’t need an introduction. The thought of becoming an entrepreneur isn’t enough to inspire you?
2. Don’t you know ideas come from reading?
Actually, I felt blank when I first tried to write a blog post years ago. What I learnt is the ideas come from reading, whether it’s a book or blog, you need to read regularly. ideas can come from anywhere.
3. Experiment with your creativity:
Try to find the way out by experimenting with your creativity. Look everywhere; try adopting different methods and creative skills. Try to invent some original ideas. Write the first thing that comes to your mind, it’ll be always original, in my opinion.
4. Try to sneak everywhere to get ideas:
Use social media networks like Facebook and twitter. Participate in forums. Often try to visit yahoo! answers; this is the best place to get new ideas because people visit here to find solution for different questions.
5. Take shower daily:
This might sound funny, but the best ideas come in the shower. Actually there is a scientific explanation behind it; while taking shower there will be a release of chemical called Dopamine in our Brain. Dopamine makes you feel good. This chemical will also be released while doing pleasure activities like playing games, listening music etc.
6. You own a Brain, think:
Scientists say our brain is capable of storing million Gigabytes of memory. doesn’t it seem like we are wasting our natural hard-drives? Remember, your brain is different from others. There is no way that your brain can’t generate new and original ideas.
This is it. Hope you never run out of blogging ideas again. In-case you still don’t get any ideas, write a post something like this. 😉 pun indeed!