As you know, Hello Bar is one of the popular eye-catching notification toolbar used by many sites all over the web, but because of its high price many bloggers are not using it; their free package provides only 25 clicks/month that is not even enough for a low traffic site. And the pricing starts at 4.95 per month for 100 clicks, where the pro package is worth $49 .95 per/month for up to 7,500 clicks. Obviously Hello Bar is not affordable for small Business owners and new bloggers.
Moreover, the installation process of Hello Bar is little time-consuming because Hello Bar is not a plugin, it requires a couple of steps to set-up.
However, these types of notification toolbar can be very beneficial for your business. It can be used to capture high quality leads, to guide your visitors to a specific sales page, to an eBook download page, can use as a subscription form, can use as a call-to-action button, etc. As you can see it has so many advantages.
In This article, I’m going to share some of the Premium and free WordPress Plugins that can be used as Alternative for Hello Bar.
Hello Bar Alternative WordPress plugins
WP Notification Bar is a newly developed Premium Hello Bar alternative WordPress Plugin by MyThemeShop. This Plugin has all the features that Hello Bar offer, and it just costs $29.
WP Notification Bar is best for custom notifications and alerts that displays a sleek message bar on your website. It can help you grow your email list, manage marketing promotions, increase your social media following or grow the audience for specific pages on your website.
As you can see above, I’m using this plugin on this Blog. Even though there are lots of similar free plugins, I brought this plugin because premium products usually comes with secured codes, support and regular updates.
Another feature I like about this plugin is that I can only display Bar on specific locations and completely turn off on certain posts or pages. Also this plugin offers high degree of customisation options from changing colours to animation. You can also use this plugin to collect emails and Split-testing!
Is it worth the money? Absolutely!
Please note: I get a small amount of commission if you buy this plugin using my affiliate link.
- Unlimited Notification Bars
- 18 Social Media Buttons
- Multiple Notification Types
- Custom HTML support
- Multiple Color Schemes
If you’re buying this Plugin, here’s a special offer for you; You can use the below MyThemeShop Coupon Code to get 15% discount on this Plugin.
Update: I just noticed that MyThemeShop recently launched the free version of this plugin. However, some features like Countdown Timer is missing. So try this free plugin if you’re short of budget.
Thrive Leads is another Best Hello Bar Alternatives WordPress plugin. This plugin is recently developed by popular theme company called ThriveThemes.
This plugin offers some of the Advanced features to Get a massive conversion boost by showing relevant, highly targeted offers to your visitors based on posts, categories, tags and more. Build hyper-targeted and profitable lists.
If you’re particularly looking to grow your email list, then Thrive Leads might be the best available choice at the market.
- Easy to Design forms
- drag-and-drop editor
- Advanced Targeting
- A/B Testing Engine
- Actionable Reporting & Insights
- In-Line Forms
- Screen Filler Overlay
- Content Lock
- ThriveBox (Popup Lightbox)
- “Sticky” Ribbon
- Content Lock
- Multiple Choice Forms
SumoMe is another best tool that can be better than Hello Bar. This tools comes with free as well as varies pro plans. SumoMe mostly used by popular websites and the pro plans are priced a bit high, however, the free plan still offer quite a lot of features.
With free plan, you can collect up-to 500 Subscribers, Autoresponder Email, A/B Tests, Basic Email Integrations, etc. You can easily activate and get started with SumoMe by installing a plugin.
- 500 Subscribers
- Basic Email Integrations
- 1 Site
- Creative Freedom
- Autoresponder Email
- Email Your Subscribers
- A/B Tests
Thrive Architect is one of the Popular and Best Premium WYSIWYG Visual Editor WordPress Plugins. Even though this plugin is little different from Hello Bar or notification bar on top, this thing can do a lot more than you could ever imagine.
This Architect plugin offers different Landing pages, call-to action buttons, countdown timer, opt-in forms, etc. In other words, this plugin is a all-in-one must have plugin for WordPress.
I’ve brought this plugin some months ago and using it on this blog. This page is created using Thrive Architect plugin; see how amazing it looks.
Features of Thrive Architect
- Styled Bullet Point Lists (like this one)
- Customizable Content Boxes
- Responsive Video Embeds
- Visual HTML Table Builder
- Feature Grids (with Images or Icons)
- Content Tabs & Toggles
- Responsive Google Maps Embeds
- Star Ratings for Reviews
- Dynamic Countdown Timers
- Opt-in Forms
- Easy Table of Contents Builder
- Custom HTML & CSS
Attention Grabber plugin is one of the best free alternative for Hello Bar, it has the same features as Hello Bar and it can be easily installed and integrated with your WordPress site.
- You can customize the look of the bar however you want
- Track the number of sign-ups or clicks you receive using Google Analytics
- Responsively show or hide content to fit comfortable at the top user’s screen
WordPress Notification Bar is another free plugin which can be used as alternative for Hello Bar. Similar to Attention Grabber, it is also can be easily installed and integrate with WordPress site.
- Display sticky notification bar
- Easy setup
- call to action button with custom message
- choose any color to match your site
It is also a similar plugin like the above one, A simple notification bar which allows you to add a notification bar on the top of your WordPress site.
- Comes up with 5 color option
- A Call-to-action link button
- Hides automatically after 7 seconds
- Use to redirect users to any specific page
Also Check: Top 6 Free WordPress Typography Plugins I Like
Sticky Notification Bar is also a cool plugin which displays a cool bar on top when the user scrolls down your page. you can use a navigation menu if you want to show a Navigation in the top bar, or you can show a constant message that you want to convey to your users.
- Adds a cool sticky bar to your WordPress site which only shows when the user scrolls
- option to set when to display
- you can show social share icons on the bar
- Easily manageable back-end settings
- you can use a navigation menu if you want to show a Navigation
- It allows you to add/upload your own logo if you want to show your logo on the bar
- You can enable disable the Sticky notification bar for a specific post or page.
- You can add a cool scroll to top arrow which smoothly brings the user to the top of the web page.
- you can add the bar at the bottom or at the top.
Fluid Notification bar is another simple plugin which displays a nice responsive bar at the top. you can use this bar to display any messages to your visitors.
- You can display specific post/page link
- Display welcome message to your website visitors
- You can display link to sales or something important
- Use it as a call-to-action button
This plugin adds a bar across the top of some or all pages on your WordPress website. The bar displays a headline and a paragraph which can used to display important announcements.
- Customize bar color with a color picker
- Optional jQuery slide-Up feature that allows the user to hide the bar
- Display link of any sales page or important page
- Display any popular post or page
CTA Skin is a newly released Premium Call-to-Action WordPress plugin that’ll help you to Increase your CTRs and Conversions rates. Unlike other notification plugins, CTA Skin seems more eye-catching with its unique call-to-action features.
CTA Skin helps you to promote Affiliate products as well as your own products like ebooks. The single-site license costs only $17 with unlimited skins and all features.
- A floating Call To Action Skin unlike any other ordinary bar you have ever seen.
- Helps your important links stand out against link and banner blindness.
- Increases click through-rates and conversions, meaning more cash in your pocket.
- Endless Customization Options Included
- A/B Testing And Analytics Dashboard
Promo Bar by ZotaBox is another Hello Bar type plugin that comes with similar features. The Best thing is about this plugin is its free.
Promo Bar easily lets you customize the color, text background, font size and height within the dashboard.
Above I have listed out some of the Premium and free Hello Bar Alternative WordPress Plugins. Among these nine plugins, WP Notification Bar is best, you can see it on this site. You can also try premium WP Mega Menu Plugin to Create beautiful, customized Mega Menus for your site.
- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- Hello Bar Alternatives
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- DesignEditor: 100%
- Ease of useEditor: 100%
- FunctionalityEditor: 100%
Above is the list of Hello Bar Alternative WordPress Plugins that helps you increase your email list and sales. Among these, Thrive Leads is the most popular one.