The dream of everyone who wants to grow their email list is to generate as many conversions as they can. Building an email list is a great way to convert your potential customers to your customers. The way of increasing conversions can, however, be a tricky task. But not to worry, there are some tools to help WordPress users grow their email list.
One of the tools used for the very purpose is a Sumo tool. Although it offers a plethora of tools but one of those tools aid in increasing conversion rates. To be honest, Sumo is very helpful in growing the email lists, but it might seem little expensive to many new bloggers.
Luckily, there are some other tools too which are considered as the best alternatives to Sumo. Today, I am going to share the seven best Sumo Alternatives to Increase your Conversion Rates up to many folds. So without further ado; let’s see what I’ve got:
Best Sumo Alternatives
|1||Thrive Leads||$67||More Info|
|3||Hello Bar||Free/Pro ($15/mo)||More Info|
|6||WP Notification Bar||$29||More Info|
Thrive is one of the most popular lead generation plugins for WordPress. The Thrive Leads is an excellent solution for boosting list building efforts. It is simply the one man army for accelerating conversion rates can be considered as Best Sumo Alternative plugin.
To help you build your email list, thrive offers an arsenal of opt-in forms which are conversion focused. Usually, this type of ease is not provided in other email marketing software, especially for opt-in forms.
Thrive has integrations of direct API for most popular and widely used email services. Moreover, you can also use Thrive with any system that generates an HTML form of signup. One more thing for newbies especially is that they do not have to worry about learning to use thrive leads. Because thrive leads have a database of tutorial videos for a person of every level.
You can immediately set up your thrive leads plugin. You just need to pay a one-time payment of $67 or $97 depending on the type of services you choose.
More Noticeable Features of Thrive:
- Every plan of Thrive includes lifetime updates
- Very easy to use
- Have attention-grabbing templates
- Very straightforward and has an in-depth customisation functionality
- Great mobile-friendly interface
Simply, one of the best conversion tool on WordPress. Initially, it was started as an ordinary WordPress plugin, but with the passage of time, it has become so much more.
Now, OptinMonster is a full-on platform for list building, and you can use it to create forms, deploy them and also test different opt-in forms. And not only this, but the OptinMonster also offers a diversity of uses.
You can either use it to deploy opt-in forms on WordPress with their WP plugin. Or you can also take just a snippet of the code which can be used with any HTML supporting website.
So it means that you can monitor all of your opt-in forms from a single location, irrespective of the number of sites you run. You can start using the OptinMonster with most basic price plan, which is $9 monthly.
Other Prominent Features:
- It has a nice collection of templates for popovers
- Straightforward form editor allows you to deploy and edit opt-in forms swiftly
- You can set up the A/B split testing with just a few clicks
- Diversity of Popup forms
- You can segment your customers based on their behavior
Another best alternative to Sumo is the HelloBar. It lets you add a full-width bar on top of your blog. The bar can be used to drive traffic on to your resource pages, squeeze pages or at a particular post.
You can also use HelloBar to drive the traffic to your affiliate links and capture emails. To give you a general idea, think of the HelloBar as a tool which can let you drive traffic to the pages of your choice.
Regarding style, the dashboard is elegant and user-friendly. Even a person who has no tech skills can also benefit from HelloBar. It is easy to integrate, and virtually any WordPress blogger can integrate it into their blog.
Some more Features:
- Helps you get more email subscribers
- It is beneficial in A/B testing of your messages
- It also promotes your content
- Can be very useful in growing your following
- It can display the News Letter Box
LeadPages as they say (the number one tool for landing page building) is a drag and drop software tool. It is also very popular for setting up sign-up forms to grow an email list. Its main selling point is the ease of use it provides.
The drag and drop editor allows the task to be completed in just minutes. It integrates with all of the popular email service providers like ConvertKit, Aweber, and MailChimp. Above all, you do not have to know how to code to use this one.
The Lead pages connect via WordPress plugin, or if you are not a user of WordPress, then you can simply use the formatted HTML code that it provides and paste it into your website’s back-end.
Some Other prominent Features:
- It has amazing and mobile-friendly templates
- Provides an easy A/B testing & analytics
- Just one click sign-up
- Also provides SMS Opt-in codes
- Offers the Lead capture popup feature
- Also helpful in creating webinars and lead boxes
If you are looking for an add-on which can help you create fully branded and customizable Optin Popup, then Popup Ally is the best one yet.
This is more important if your existing email marketing software like MailChimp doesn’t offer the variations of designs in signup forms.
The Plugin entirely takes care of all customisation and designing. So you are not obliged to know any coding or HTML at all to set up an attractive and functional opt-in form.
Some Noticeable Features:
- You can create Popups of any shape you want
- Offers a click to open popup feature for a 2 step based Opt-in
- Great alternative to SomoMe with its embedded and floating horizontal Opt-in Bars
- You can add social Media Sharing Code, videos or anything you want to the popups
- You can use the tool on as many sites as you want, without paying for each site
With the help of WP Notification Bar, you can design custom alerts and notifications for your visitors to grow your email lists. The plugin displays a sleek and professional looking message bar on your blog. It is effective in increasing conversions. It can manage marketing promotions, grow the audience for specific websites or pages and expand your social media following.
Some popular Features:
- Swift and easy to setup
- You can create a custom call to action and message button
- Totally customizable
- Independent of Language
- Extremely slick design and attention-grabbing
One of the best tool for keeping track of your audience and increasing conversions. The Picreel tracks your visitor’s behavior like the exact page they are browsing and their mouse movements. And based on the behavior it sends them a personalized pop-up message which gets them to give their email address, click on a relevant area or purchase a product.
Luckily for Picreel, you do not need a lot of knowledge of coding or HTML. You can start converting the web traffic into leads with just some basic understanding of WordPress.
- 20 different types of popup campaign designs
- An analytics dashboard to keep you updated with the most effective campaigns
- Provides a detailed and through A/B testing
- Offers a free integration for more than 750 databases and services of email marketing
- Easy to use
- Very fast in conversions
Sumo is indeed a great conversion increasing tool, but everyone has their perspectives. It can be an expensive tool for some and a not good enough for some people. So to make sure you guys do not get left behind, these seven best alternatives of Sumo are going to be your aid. All of these tools are best in their way and can be a great way to increase conversions if appropriately used.